Thursday, May 16, 2013

Batting Birdie

Batting birdieBatting birdie in progressimage

I am attempting a blog post using the iPad (shouldn't be that hard, should it?) ... Le laptop has developed senile dementia and I am feeling brought low over my alternate technology skills. However, I press on.

After a day of stopping/starting quilting and half a dozen rounds on the dastardly soldier socks I was just in the mood for a bit of playtime this evening. A little birdie has been flying around in my head for a day or two, and tonight she has emerged as pretty as I had hoped. I am extra specially pleased because she is fashioned from wadding off cuts, and therefore ticks the reuse/recycle box that is so very ingrained in my psyche.

I think I will stitch a brooch pin on the back and maybe she will do to fasten up a woolly winter scarf (it's finally starting to chill down here and the wisp of Winter is in the air).

As soon as new improved model laptop arrives on my doorstep I'll publish the pattern here on my blog as a freebie (I love freebies).

Fly little birdie, fly!

love,

Evie xxx

1 comment:

  1. glad you had fun playing around with your birdie evie...can't wait to see pics.

    sorry about the senility of your laptop LOL!

    X Lois

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to leave me a comment, (just a line or two will do), then I will get back to you, and that would be like having a bit of a chat (and that's always nice). :)